How screwed am I???

Guest SuperTurbo

You can probably fight and/or explain the braking in court, but...

My guess is you're screwed on the speed though. Any ticket 20 mph or more over the limit is considered wreckless op. I got a 74 in a 40 when I was 17 and only survived with a very good lawyer.

Good luck.

graemlins/trout.gif

I live in Hilliard. Don't drive like a jackass. Go alittle further West into Madison county so I don't have to deal with young stupid drivers like yourself.

Now as far as the ticket, I'd definitely get a lawyer. Your first court date will just be your plea. You go in, say guilty, not guilty, or no contest. Here you enter your plea of not guilty, and you leave. They'll set a second court date, usually two weeks - one month later. This time go in with a lawyer. I can recommend a few if you need. You'll probably eat most of the charges, but get them plea-bargined down to something stupid. They'll still show up as WOMV and shit, but as amended charges with less points and less fine.

Guest SuperTurbo
I live in Hilliard. Don't drive like a jackass. Go alittle further West into Madison county so I don't have to deal with young stupid drivers like yourself.
Thanks Dad. graemlins/thumb.gif

Your post was edited, just guessing from what I see....

You are a minor

had a high speed ticket.

I got a 90/55 at 16. No wreckless op. Since it was my first ticket, only 2 points.

Fine- 50$

costs-50$

Suspension of 5 weeks, didnt ask for work/school

PM me if I missed something

Tommy