270 between 315 and Sawmill Rd exit

Guest Hondaman2

Guest Hondaman2
there has been a cop sitting between 315 and Sawmill Rd he is hidden in what I guess what you might say the fold or over lap of the concrete barrier seperating North and South bound traffic on 270. He tucks his car between the over lap of the barriers hidden from view from a long or short distance.....only way yuo can see him is if it is way too late or you see him aiming the gun @ you over top of the barrier........BE CAREFUL PPL

• 2 weeks later...
look out in this area heading east in the moring too. they like to hide at the top of the hill, and even though they are right in front of you you can't pick them up that easily because the sun is at thier back and in your eyes. i've seen this a couple times in the last couple weeks.

Old boy was there again. Good thing I was doing 80 in the right lane. :rolleyes:

Damn cops...why they gotta be doin their jobs? graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Cops suck!

*Disclaimer*

The previous statements were made in jest. But the cop really was there. He was using laser because my Passport didn't go off at all.

Guest Passatguy
Well he was there today around 8pm. I didnt see him till the last mintue. HE pointed to my car to pull over, and well I pulled to the far right lane instead. He ran to his car to cross all the traffic. Hell I didnt care. If he wanted to write me a ticket, make him earn it. After him going 90 on the right shoulder going east, he turned his lights on. The guy was pretty cool. He didnt tell me why he pulled me over, just license and insurance. He was a pretty cool guy. About 28 minutes later, he walks up to my window. HE said he new how fast I was really going, and decided to cut me a break since he saw my driving record. He said see you down town, and told me I had to go down town in front of a jude...to see if...well you know how it plays out. so that is ticket 6. ohh well 3 months later.