Hey Clark

Buckeye1647545503

Originally posted by buckeye:

you have a bare block that does not count till Rick builds it for u

Strike two. Oh, when you finish a project before selling it because you realized that you suck, let me know.

-Marc

Originally posted by buckeye:

I sold it becouse I am moveing across country and can't afford the 500+ that U-haul wants to rent a trailer so I am takeing the FWD shelby that works on my dolly. Oh and wanna race before I leave? Shelby vs whatever YOU own

Sure thing troll...lets go and race in the fucking snow graemlins/slap.gif

Oh, you still owe me $20...and I expect you to man up and pay before you leave :cool:

-Marc

Originally posted by B:

clark is a squirell, and marcs cark is gay. Phew now we got the facts straight.

Those are some cheap cars....But i think clark is going to try and make the purple neon fast if im not mistaken.

Easyist way to make the purple car fast is a transplant from the wrecked srt-4 there

;)

those cars are alright. that srt4 wouldnt be a hard fix. might take some frame time. Also brandon never wants to spend money on his car cause he out fucking around wasting everybodies time and garage space. marc btw once you learn more than you read in a catalog (jegs) or on the net you can say something. im as of right now not worried about the 240. it will be a nice car. fuzz and I are going tonight to work on it some more. hopefully free up some space for better things.

Originally posted by B:

clark is a squirell, and marcs cark is gay. Phew now we got the facts straight.

Those are some cheap cars....But i think clark is going to try and make the purple neon fast if im not mistaken.

taken the engine saturday to get some work done to it and some fresh guts thrown in. the head is almost done also. only little things left for the car and it will be done. BRANDON CALL ME FOOL!!!