saw a maranello yesterday

supldys

Was going to work sunday morning, had to open the store so it was like 8am, and as im driving down sawmill i see this black car pull out of a gas station. He was going the opposite way of me but when i finally realized what it was I began drooling. I think the guy looked over and saw me staring at his car, and guess he decided to give me a little show. HOLY SHITBALLS!

That thing took off like a bat outta hell, and it sounded soooo beautiful!

Has anyone else seen one driving around? they cant be too common of cars tongue.gif

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

The bitch I was with couldn't figure out why I wanted to stop and look at it.

Huh whaaaat?!? At least she isn't into you for your ca$h i guess...most chicks see Ferraris and immediately translate into dollar signs.

Sacrifice your child's education: buy Ferrari. :D

Yeah thats true but when we go out and cruise and she starts complaining about how all were doing is driving around, I'm gonna get pissed. It's good to have girls that enjoy cars especially when your idea of a good time is just cruising around for a couple hours. Besides I have no cash.

Guest trs2126
Saw the black one today turning left on Sawmill from Village Parkway. Had either dealer plates or they were wholesaler plates. Mud and shit all over it. What a shame!