"Racing for Pink Slips"

Guest stvbreal

Guest stvbreal
Looks like SpeedWorld is coming out with their own Reality TV show. People racing for pink slips. Like it says. You bring your car. You lose, you leave with no car.

Guest Bottlefed70
Do you think people are really losing there cars or its just part of all that bullshit reality tv sucking you in. All that reality tv is script anyway. They just make it look real.

Originally posted by Bottlefed70:

Do you think people are really losing there cars or its just part of all that bullshit reality tv sucking you in. All that reality tv is script anyway. They just make it look real.

+1,000,000

Well no ricers on this one. I have been reading up on this one. So far the line up is some very high powered cars. A couple Supercharged and TCed Vipers, Vets, some Ferraris and Lambos..I haven't seen one single Honda or Mitsu in it. I cannot wait till it starts. I am so taping it.

Guest Roger Hupp
Bottle, and edited like crazy. A guy I went to school with now directs a reality show. He said that none of it is real. Sometimes they make you do the same thing 3 times in a row just so they can get the right camera angle. No such thing as a "Reality" show. Its all BS.

Originally posted by AWDnot2:

Bottle, and edited like crazy. A guy I went to school with now directs a reality show. He said that none of it is real. Sometimes they make you do the same thing 3 times in a row just so they can get the right camera angle. No such thing as a "Reality" show. Its all BS.

are you trying to tell me the donald isnt real....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!