Cobra Dyno - Comparison

SVTCobraGuy

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//www.jlipp.com/amy/amydyno.JPG [/img]

this is without the MSD DIS-4 which you can see it very much needed. BAD!! Now I have the MSD and can finally spin my cams up in the 7K RPM range, for which race cams where made to do... plus get some other things straightened out. Wanting to get in the 600hp range. I know I can do it! ;)

Originally posted by SVTCobraGuy:

I'm jealous of the 03/04's torque.

Those numbers are awesome for the few mods.

Slap a Roots blower on yours, and you'll have very similar torque numbers. smile.gif You just need a forged bottom first.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Hey Matt, recall what your A/F was/is for those numbers?

Also, you know about MCIR this Wednesday, right?

My A/F is 11.2-11.5 straight across. I got your message, sorry for not calling you back. This kid of mine is taking up every spare second that I have, or at least it feels like it. smile.gif I would love to go on Wednesday but the wife has other plans for me unfortunately. :( Have fun and try to get some video for me. :D

Originally posted by Eatonup:

My A/F is 11.2-11.5 straight across. I got your message, sorry for not calling you back. This kid of mine is taking up every spare second that I have, or at least it feels like it. smile.gif I would love to go on Wednesday but the wife has other plans for me unfortunately. :( Have fun and try to get some video for me. :D

I thought that's what you had said your A/F was, but I wasn't sure. That's great; it definitely seems like your car is a little more freakish than others.

Sorry to hear that you can't make it, but, really, I can completely empathize. I'm sure we'll get some good video, though.

• 2 weeks later...