Where can i find this paint

Guest gs-rpower95

Any body shop supply should be able to mix it for you if you have the paint code. Moores sells Omni which is a cheaper brand made by PPG and its very inexpensive. Only problem is some colors can't be mixed in the Omni brand.

I would stick with the PPG line of paints. PPG is expensive paint. Get the code and anyone(paint jobber or some body shops) should be able to mix it. I use PPG DP 90 as my etching primer and use DZ3(the PPG filler primer) and then use the DBU line.

Tomorrow, I am trying out a different brand (NAPA line) of paint for a spot repair on my Z71. This the first time I have/will use another brand of paint besides PPG. If this doesnt work, I will then re-spray with PPG.

Originally posted by Just a Cruiser:

I would stick with the PPG line of paints. PPG is expensive paint. Get the code and anyone(paint jobber or some body shops) should be able to mix it. I use PPG DP 90 as my etching primer and use DZ3(the PPG filler primer) and then use the DBU line.

Tomorrow, I am trying out a different brand (NAPA line) of paint for a spot repair on my Z71. This the first time I have/will use another brand of paint besides PPG. If this doesnt work, I will then re-spray with PPG.

Martin Senour paints are not too bad.. their clear stinks though. PPG Stratoclear cannot be touched.

Update!!

The NAPA line (Martin Senour) worked great. I sprayed my bottom door on my Z71 and was easy to mix, dried quick and looks great. The paint match looks excellent. My truck is a 97.

I would recommend and use Martin Senour again on my next job. I used to PPG paint because I had a hook-up, but he has retired, so I dont get the good discount that I used too.