GAS ALERT!!!!

400 HO

Originally posted by SupaSupraSE:

Gas prices are down this week, especially at Sunoco. I know somewhere there running a 90 cent a gallon deal. Maybe the gas stations in the area are lowering the prices to compete?

The last I saw the cost on a barrel of oil plunged from 56$ to 51$. I honestly think that we may see another price hike followed by an even larger price cut.

Originally posted by 98dirtybird:

I saw that friday night, long lines, gas was dropping while we waited in line. I watched it go from a 1.79 to 1.70 for 87, it was like the were fighting for the lowest price.

Know what you mean. My friend and I passed there and saw 93 octane for $1.90/gallon. She was so excited. graemlins/thumb.gif after we ran around a bit, we came back, only to find that speedway decided to raise there prices, within an hour timespan. graemlins/bsflag.gif But, thankfully, the place next to speedway was only $2.00/gallon (never thought I'd say "only" when referring to that price), so we stopped, although she wasn't as excited. Gas prices suck. graemlins/doh.gif

Originally posted by Mr. Old Mans Cars AKA GonneVille:

Ick, no thanks. You do know they use BP formulation right?

REALLY? Fuck man im never going back there again, BP gas sucks. I only use it for my lawn mower and even then i concider driving the extra 4 miles to the Sonoco on East North Broadway

Edit: speaking of which, has anyone tried the GT 100 gas? do you know where to get it in central ohio? i think ied like to give it a test run.

smile.gif Not trying to...

Just never heard that one. I'm really interested; not trying to be a dick.

BTW from Citgo's and BP's sites:

CITGO's fuel facilities:

* Lake Charles Refinery

* Corpus Christi Refinery

* Lemont Refinery

* LYONDELL-CITGO Refinery

and...

BP's petroleum products are manufactured by refining crude oil at the company's refineries at Kwinana in Western Australia and Bulwer Island in Queensland.

Most of the crude oil for the refineries is shipped in from sources as diverse as the Middle East, Indonesia, West Africa, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand and north-west Australia. Some also comes via pipeline from central Australia into Brisbane.