Helping out a fellow mk3 owner. Need someone located.

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

Here is the post from supraforums. The gentleman who bought the stuff from the kid lives in florida. i told him i would post on our forums to see if anyone knew him.

"

Need to track down seller in OH

Hey there I need some help tracking this kid down and getting my stuff or money. His username on SupraMania is wlsupraMKIII. Ive called his cell phone number he gave me and all I get is a voice mail....ive left a message telling him to call me back and I never heard from him.

I bought a grey dash, door panels, targa top, and 89+ tail lights from him for 350 dollars for all of it. He shipped the 89+ tail lights to me and I have recieved them. After that he became very shady and said he was very busy and his dad had cancer and was in the hospital and that he would ship the rest of the stuff out asap. 3 months later...no word from him...the last PM I got from him was July 31st. I sent him a money order for the 350 so I cant really make a claim or anything.

Basicly I need help to maybe track him if anyone knows him and see wtf is he doing with my stuff/money if anyone would care to help. Heres his info...

William Headley

281 N. Liberty St.

Delaware Oh, 43015

(740)-972-2347 <--his cell phone #

please let me know if anyone knows him or lives near him that could help...thanks."

So does anybody know him or shoudl we get a mob together and go knock at his door.

[ 06. October 2004, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: 00Smurf ]

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Art95Celica:

yeah it IS right by my G/F parents house they dont know him, so I'm game on the knocking @ the door.

haha sweet. when do u want to do it.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by NurkVinny:

We see posts like this 4 or so times a year, all follow the same format. Most on other forums have been fictitious.

so he made it up? still cant hurt to check it out in case it is legit.

No need to make it painful, only if he doesnt pay up. ;)

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Art95Celica:

+1 no pain but it would be nice to know if it is real im off of work tomorrow.......

same here. dont feel liek driving my van up there but if someone would be willing to meet me halfway, id appreciate it. I'll take the van if i have to.