Blue GTO on alkire....

Boost-n-Juice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BLUE BY U
got ya, my car is slow, but i like to play ya know. i was trying to stay incogneto untill some yahoo was trying to call me out as anouther guy with a lumina on here. so you got me lol

Guest BLUE BY U
ok i am not even going to argue this point, i own my own house i have a 2004 gto, a 93 mustang convert. a 2003 envoy, 1998 zx9r, 1995 zx6r, and you dont have anything worth mentioning. end of disscussion

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

ok i am not even going to argue this point, i own my own house i have a 2004 gto, a 93 mustang convert. a 2003 envoy, 1998 zx9r, 1995 zx6r, and you dont have anything worth mentioning. end of disscussion

You'd think with all that money, you could buy an education.

new name for columbusracing= computergeeksthatdontrace.com

I have yet to see your happy ass at any one of our various track days throughout the year. Road racing, auto-z, or drag racing, you run your mouth but don't show up.

Some of us race, just not to your "style". And while we're at it, your spelling and grammar make my eyes bleed. You'd be better off selling one of those so-called vehicles you own and take some classes to get your GED. Thanks.

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

I have yet to see your happy ass at any one of our various track days throughout the year. Road racing, auto-z, or drag racing, you run your mouth but don't show up.

Some of us race, just not to your "style". And while we're at it, your spelling and grammar make my eyes bleed. You'd be better off selling one of those so-called vehicles you own and take some classes to get your GED. Thanks.

the gods have spoken :rolleyes:

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

the god has spoken :rolleyes:graemlins/jerkit.gif

[ 22. March 2005, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: BLUE BY U ]

Gods is plural, referring to more than one. In this case, there's just me you're referring to. That would be used as god, in the singular sense.

Are you honestly this dense in person too? I still find it hard to believe the list of vehicles you own, considering just about how illiterate you are and the amount of paperwork that must be signed.

You're really annoying. From this point on, you will lose a post from your count if a post you make contains any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I can play games too.

you dislike any body that gets on here trying to race. why is that??

I dislike cocky assholes who believe that everyone owes them a race, and only come on here to start shit.

You fall into that category. Believe it or not!

i didnt start shit, i simply ask for a race and you guys started shit.

No, you run your mouth and bring this "almightier than thou" attitude on here. Don't play stupid, this isn't my first time around the block.