Benjis Saleen Clone

88lx5oh

remember benji.. anthony you do.. and kyle for sure does... kyle whooped this car when it was benjis... and it had a vortech on it. now its down at A & B kia back where i sued to live.. and apparently they are selling it on ebay.

what the winner doesnt know is wiht the purchase the get a built DSS race motor. the dealer doesnt know whats in the car.

benjis saleen clone

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

i thought they sold it already. $10,900 isn't a bad price. it's got a 8:1 comp motor, 4:10 gears, upr adjustable quadrant assembly and firewall adjuster. and it's def a fun car, jus a lil slow without a power adder

Yeah, I'm about to buy it just to resell it. :D

Originally posted by Vaccum Leaking V6:

What I want to know is why is there a boost gauge on the a-pillar and no turbo or S/C on the motor? Why would someone go that far to "fake" it?

Short Version:

Had a supercharger, motor blew, sold supercharger(I think), and put in built low compression motor. Then got smart, dumped the car, and bought an 02' SS ;)

Hahahah, yes but the centri supercharger was ready to go on when he got the motor in but sold the car and the guy didnt get the procharger setup when he got the car, so not only was it unboosted, but had low compression. And yes had an 02 SS with vette wheels on it, phatty as hell but its gone now as well for a new Hemi truck, damned coal miners :D