Woot! Woot! Stage 1 Rocks My Socks!

pg

Yay! After what seemed like forever I finally got my stage one on and it is awesome, other than the occasional spedometer not working, at all, and the engine light on. It is the shit. Big thanks to CLARK, Brandon, Mark and Drew for helping me, but mostly Clark, no offense guys, but he did all of it. Now I just have to save up for Stage 2, what do you guys think? Up for another helping me out/ doing all of it for me? :D It seems so much faster now! Yay I'm so excited!!

-Ryan

Stage 1 info $399 10HP From Stock:10Lbft Torque (240/260)

http://www.mopar.com/srt_stage_1.htm

Stage 2 with turbo toys From stock "91oct" +35hp +30 LBFT Torque / "100oct" +60HP +50LBFT Torque $1599 (265/280)/(280/300)

http://www.mopar.com/srt_stage_2.htm

Stage 3 $TBA From Stock +70hp +50LBFT Torque (300/300)

http://www.mopar.com/srt_stage_3.htm

Pretty cool comming from Mopar! No wories about it breaking! I still prefer my STI. Cool car though! Kiddies in Cali are pissed, only use for off road use! Doesn't pass Emissions there I guess.

Originally posted by Harris92:

Brandon was a big help as well ;)

ya well no proublem, ill help anytime inbetween my project.

Also Ryan me and clark figure its the speed sensor in the transmison, turns out all that wheel hop from no traction is shaking that sensor, and it might need tightened or replaced, but thats why they have warrenty.

I really like it. Matt, if you're in town give us a call you know and I'll give anyone a ride if they want. Drew and I should be out this friday. You should come out Keith, I owe you a ride. My mouse isn't working so I'm having a really hard time on this site. It's great(Sarcastically said). My car is at Nelson right now and they don't know why the light is on. They said something about the turbo, but I don't remember because I didn't understand it.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

that was fun, your car gets it a little harder now...i wouldnt mind putting on the stage 2 i dont care just get more pizza. my mopar's break :(

must be a mopar thing ;)

( dont worrie clark i know i know )

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

mopar factory speed parts own smile.gif

I'd like to race an srt-4 sometime to see how the junkyard bomber stacks up lemme know when you get it out of the shop

Congrats on the new power

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

mopar factory speed parts own smile.gif

I'd like to race an srt-4 sometime to see how the junkyard bomber stacks up lemme know when you get it out of the shop

good luck, if that little things hooks, it'll get ya

ah traction problems i have that too :(

well it won't spin in fifth yet smile.gif

I'm workin on it though smile.gif

I think I might blow it up just to see how much boost this shortblock will hold

seriously though just want to see how a lightly modded older turbo dodge runs against a lightly modded new one should be fun