Paint protector is it better then wax

Rob1647545496

I was wandering if anyone has heard anything about this paint protector. They say........ "5 STAR SHINE's main ingredient, PTFE, is one of the most protective coatings known to man. This material protects against all types of chemical attacks (acids, insects, pollution) on your paint and even repels most dirt from sticking to the paint"

"When washing is needed you can simply rinse dirt away with a hose! Nothing is easier! Nothing protects as well! Nothing lasts longer and shines more!"

it's used by the navy and has a 5 year quarantee. sounds to good to be true, just wandering if anyone had heard anything about it or tried it.

http://www.5starshine.com/

I've seen several discussions in detailig forums about this product and my personal opinion as a detailer is to stay away and spend your money on somethig that actually works.

First thing...you get enough product to do the car just about 1 time...that'a really about it.

Then it's been proven in test that this product has no more (and in some situations) less durability than other polymer producs on the market.

The icing on the cake...is that you've got what they call a 5 year product...with a 30 day guarantee. By the time you realize that the product is junk you cannot get your money back anymore.

Trust me....nothing known to man will give you 5 years of protection from a single application...heck...nothing will give you more than 6 months of protection

Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY THAT CRAP. If you're looking for long lasting protection for your car in a "system" buy Klasse AIO (all in one) and Klasse Sealant Glaze OR purchase one of the Zaino kits. Those are two products that are proven to give the best durability in the industry when it comes to protection...and you'll have enough product to protect and beautify your car NUMEROUS times...

Andy