Autozone

Buck531

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

I dealt with all of these parts stores in a commercial fashion for many, many moons.

There is no question...

NAPA > *.

I will agree in some fashion. I worked for NAPA for several years before I came to Advance, and I would have to say that as far as commercial sales/service go, NAPA > *. It's unfortunate though, that they are so well respected; they couldn't be any less receptive to the needs of a walk-in customer if they tried. It's difficult for a store that is 80% retail/20% commercial to infringe on their territory because of the inability to service the customer properly. We don't have 7 trucks per store, 7 people to drive them, or more than one or two to answer their calls. We simply can't compete with the delivery times. As far as retail goes, well... we're just in a niche market; half of the would be NAPA customers are too cheap to even think about going there when there's an AutoZone or Advance nearby. Good for us. smile.gif