yellow snake

Guest pimpedoutz

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

Ive got bbk header,bbk X pipe with flowmasters and turndowns, but my car is a 5.0. It's loud but I think it sounds sweet. It's annoying though when bitches get in and say "why is your car so loud, is it broke?" Fuck dem hos.

Rofl. i get that too sometimes "is it supposed to make those noises?"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

U have a Red rx7??? member racing a black z-28??? and sorry to tell ya theres a little more on the car the flowmasters just ask the lambert brothers they know.lol

yes..i remember that...that was a good time. but i don't have the red one anymore, i went thru a few cars and decided to buy another RX7(blue)...it's pretty stock, i swear :D

Guest Yellow4.6

I'd take it to Modular Depot in Cincy. A bit of a drive but well worth it. Thats where i took mine after being blown off locally.

Wasn't given much customer service from a local tuner and know of some others that have had similar experiences. Just my experiences.

lehman village i dont drive my car alot just around town a little and to race. i have 2 other trucks i drive. Is your car a cobra or g.t. and where do you live?

You live in Lehman village? I'm in there just about every weekend.

Guest Yellow4.6

lehman village i dont drive my car alot just around town a little and to race. i have 2 other trucks i drive. Is your car a cobra or g.t. and where do you live?

Mine is a GT w/ heads and cams....I live just off Busey rd. south of Picktown.

Yellow Snake- Not really, a couple things, there is a few mods on the way, I beat Shaun L. by a couple car lengths. Yeah u wanted to run for $500, I said no lets go for fun and you said NO, when it warms up (springtime) we should run em. By the way when u asked me for $500 I was bone stock and the tranny went out that night. In the spring we can run em on motor and then on nitrous.

Yellowsnake- Aight man that sounds good it will probably take me that long to get everything ready also. Yes I took my car to the track 1 time on a very shitty day and it spun bad and ran a 12.90, I would say at its best right now it might go 12.70, then again I dunno cuz Shawn ran a 12.60 and I put 2 cars on him so who knows. I have 4:10's. Have you ever had your car to the track? Austin911- ....Maybe. You still planning on gettin another Ram Air?

Yellowsnake - Not everyone has the kind of money to be betting on a race. You should still race just for the fun of it. If you can find people with money, hey then good luck. When you asked corysmach1 to race he worked at walmart!!! Then you were a dick head about it saying he was scared, because he didn't have $500! You have a nice car, but you shouldn't let it go to your head like that.

yeah i know i can be a dick at times.but me and ur brother have agred to race in the spring on and off spray. and i normally do race for fun but i get tired of some circleville people running there mouths about there car and then wont back it up. i'm not talking about you 2 just some guys in cirvleville. mostly the rice eaters.