yellow snake

Guest pimpedoutz

gotta love circleville...i don't think there are really any worthwhile cars here, there are some older classics, but the majority is just young ricey shit who like to run their mouths...i've had people nut swing with my car when it wasn't even running...stupid tools

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Circleville is a great place....LOL. There is a few nice cars here and there but you guys are right just mostly the import stuff. And yes their is a lot of cocky people in Circleville with really slow cars. I am not a cocky person I just love to race, win or lose.

Originally posted by AustinL911:

Just wait til next season. He will. tongue.gif

By you....Hmmnnn... there is only one way to find out. YellowSnake- Yes we should have. No Shaun never did put the spray on his car he ordered a Charger the day after I beat him and the last I heard he is putting like $7500 in it and he is redoing his engine not sure what kind or forged not sure, with full tubular suspension and 13psi of boost and is hoping for 10's. Also when you ran at the track were you on ET streets?

nitto drag radials. and not sure shaun is really gonna do all that shit b/c i heard that 2 years ago when i beat him in my z-28. and is the 7500$ including the charger or not. b/c if it is including the charger then he's not really doing much to it b/c the charger with a cooler will run him almost 5000$ alone. anf to forge it it will cost another 2500$ in parts alone not counting if he is boring it or not. the kit i got for my car was 2300 for the rotating assembly alone and another 1100 for the cams and thats not including machine work to have it bored .030. so i dunno bout the shaun thing.

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

nitto drag radials. and not sure shaun is really gonna do all that shit b/c i heard that 2 years ago when i beat him in my z-28. and is the 7500$ including the charger or not. b/c if it is including the charger then he's not really doing much to it b/c the charger with a cooler will run him almost 5000$ alone. anf to forge it it will cost another 2500$ in parts alone not counting if he is boring it or not. the kit i got for my car was 2300 for the rotating assembly alone and another 1100 for the cams and thats not including machine work to have it bored .030. so i dunno bout the shaun thing.

i agree, i've heard that for years around town.."you should race Lambert, i bet he'd beat you, etc, etc" so of course i ask why? "because he's got a 5.0 with a blower"

why is Shaun Lambert the standard for racing in Circleville? i'm sorry, but your basic 'blown 5.0' isn't enough to set a standard. unless it's forged and stroked and bla bla bla...then you need a good driver, traction, etc. just adding a blower doesn't make a fast car...look at my car, my turbo is bigger than my head and i have absolutely everything done to the car that is possible, and my best right now is a 15.0@110

Originally posted by 1Quik7:

i agree, i've heard that for years around town.."you should race Lambert, i bet he'd beat you, etc, etc" so of course i ask why? "because he's got a 5.0 with a blower"

why is Shaun Lambert the standard for racing in Circleville? i'm sorry, but your basic 'blown 5.0' isn't enough to set a standard. unless it's forged and stroked and bla bla bla...then you need a good driver, traction, etc. just adding a blower doesn't make a fast car...look at my car, my turbo is bigger than my head and i have absolutely everything done to the car that is possible, and my best right now is a 15.0@110

Agreed. I've heard soooo many stories about what's done to Lambert's car. After seeing (or trying to see) Cory hand him his ass, I don't see what all the talk was about.

Originally posted by 1Quik7:

You make a very good point. Exactly the reason I try to avoid racing on the street -- 1st and 2nd gear are 100% worthless without my slicks. smile.gif

I agree, its not exactly what the car has. You have to be able to put it to the ground and the ability to drive it. I have never seen anyone outdrive Cory, thats one thing he has in his advantage. It has won him several races.

I also get sick of people in Circleville talking about who has the fastest car. But the people with "the fastest car" never race! There are a few fast cars in Circleville, but the majority is ricers.

so who is "the fastest car" in circusville now days. i dont live around there so haven't heard much. who all has corey raced??

No idea who's got the fastest car. I try not to get too involved in anything dealing with Circleville. I'd say Cory and Marcus are right up there.....with the people that actually run their cars. I'm sure there's a few old guys who have 8 sec. cars stored in their garage somewhere, but I've never seen any come out and play.

Hmmmnnn..Not sure who has the fastest car ... Probably they guy who works on my car(347 stroker with 23pounds of boost). Yes, Marcus's car is running very good and he is also getting some juice. YellowSnake- You name the car I have probably raced it Vettes, Cobras, GT's, SS, Ram Air's etc. Also I am not sure about the money he is puttin into his car that is just what Marcus told me. Shaun said he lost to your Z-28 by a fender or so cuz his engine was messed up so he went and go it rebuilt and came back to race you and you had your Cobra, also do you remember taking me a ride in your Z-28 like 4-5 years ago LOL? 1Quik7- Shauns current car is a 4.6 I know they had 5.0's back in the day, supposedly Brandon is building a 5.0, but I have heard that for 6 months, Yeah before I raced Shaun thats all I heard was Lambert this Lambert that.

so who is "the fastest car" in circusville now days. i dont live around there so haven't heard much.

Probably one of the preimered civics with NOS yo graemlins/jerkit.gif No really, I would agree with cory, probably the guy from kingston (its rumored to run 9s!!!) and its streetable. JR, according to your times I would say you are pretty close. Who knows though, so many people are all talk. Maybe if we start passing the word, this spring/summer we can find out who has the fastest car, meet some where and race. Thats my solution! :D

I would say it is the guy who works on my car with his old setup he went 10.18 at 141mph. It is the fastest TKO Mustang in the Country. He now has a Novi 3000 on it with more boost, (Novi 3000 less than 10 left in the world) he was on his way to a 9.60 run when his tranny blew to pieces. That was the last time he was at the track. 2000Silvergtp- Sounds like a good solution.

sounds good to me. and sorry to let ya know 2000Silvergtp i'm not all talk. maybe we can all get together sometime this spring and go to trails and find out. corysmach1.... what kind of tires where you running when you beat shauwn. also about him rebuilding his car.... if he rebuildt it why would he come race me in my cobra? also the first 2 times i raced him he said it was bad plug wires and he was only running on 7 cyl... but funny thing was after i beat him the third time....after he fixed it. i still beat him. hmmmmmm sounds like someone likes to come up with alot of excuses. is the guy in kingston the one with a red stang, early 90s or so with a big ass hood scoop and silver racing strips?

sounds good to me. and sorry to let ya know 2000Silvergtp i'm not all talk. maybe we can all get together sometime this spring and go to trails and find out. corysmach1.... what kind of tires where you running when you beat shauwn. also about him rebuilding his car.... if he rebuildt it why would he come race me in my cobra? also the first 2 times i raced him he said it was bad plug wires and he was only running on 7 cyl... but funny thing was after i beat him the third time....after he fixed it. i still beat him. hmmmmmm sounds like someone likes to come up with alot of excuses. is the guy in kingston the one with a red stang, early 90s or so with a big ass hood scoop and silver racing strips?

I've been meaning to ask you. What all exactly did you have done to your Z-28?

Yellowsnake- We were both on Nitto DR's. Also, George's car is black with blue ghost flames (92 GT). Yeah I dunno about him and his engine but after I beat him he did not believe what was done to my car, everybody wanted us to race again but he said NO that there was no point that my car was just faster. I dunno he didnt make any excuses with me but he might have with but who knows.

my z-28 was all really stock. other then the fact that i blew it up and they had to rebuild it. new rings rods pistons and had to punch it .020 over. other then that all stock other than air silincer removed, k&n, and a resistor in ur mass air. cheap stuff. i filled a lemon law on it is why i got ride of it.i wish i would have keep it but oh well. what all is on your car corey?

Yellowsnake-Just gears, x-pipe, mufflers,shifter and the free mods. I basically have not done anything to the car, I have not touched the engine it hasnt been tuned or anything. I guess it runs alright for what is done and the money I have in it. Yeah I thought your Z-28 ran good did you ever have it to the track?