yellow snake

Guest pimpedoutz

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

sorry to let ya know 2000Silvergtp i'm not all talk.

I wasn't referring to you. However, you are showing a lot more maturity on here than you did in Circleville. At the time I did think you were all talk, because you wouldn't race for the fun of it. I know your car is fast, I was talking about the guys who say they have fast cars and never race them. I know you race.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its cool. Cory didn't want to say too much that night because his tranny was going out. It went out about 30 min later. lol. Oh well, everyone should have some good races come spring. I would like to get car that I could race with ya guys but who knows.

Originally posted by corysmach1:

LOL, The tranny they have in my car is a piece of crap (3650) before I put the rest of the mods I will have to get a new put in it and that will be the 3rd tranny, it is already grinding again.

lolol. they invited the clutch for a reason. just kidin. i've been through 2 and then i bought a t-45 and sent it out and had it proshifted. its costly but they tranny is less likly to go out. you can get a Brand new, not rebuilt t-45 for your car for 1000$ from a place up in michigan. let me know if your interested and i can get you the number and shit.if you do change it, put an alum. flywheel and drive shaft in it. it will rev lots faster and you'll notice a difference. probably get about .30 off your times but you have to stay with a low gear, such as 4.10 4.30 or 4.56.

• 2 weeks later...
it was like 2200$ to have it rebuilt. like i said you can get a brand new one for 1000$ from d&d in michigan. also if you are goin with spray which brand are you goin to get? I heard the Zex is pretty good but i went with the NOS brand and it seems top be pretty good.

Guest pimpedoutz
Hey Dwane, Do you remember racing me about a month or so ago. i was on brice road and we raced on a side road and you waxed my ass. I have a z-28 with a few mods and you told me you was stock.lolol i'm gonna have to say your not all stock though.