integras?'s and wheel ?'s

DeathSandwich

ok.. so i had some 17x7 wheels on my car for a few days and the tires rubbed whenever i went over a bump or cornered(fyi this was before i lowered it, now i have a 1.5" drop thanks to a tokico shock/spring set). i was wondering.. how big of a wheel/tire combo an integra could handle.. and also, what is the widest tire that will fit on a 15x6 wheel.. i have 205/50/15's on right now.. just wondering if i could go wider on the stock wheels.

TIA

ps tulo if you read this could you tell me your wheel/tire combo and how low your car is, thanks

Car Selected: 1994 ACURA INTEGRA GS-R

(Start a New Search)

Original Factory Size(s)

195/55-15

These tire sizes will fit your original wheels.

Optional Size(s)

PLUS ZERO

205/45-15

205/50-15

Plus Sizing is an easy way to enhance the performance and look of your vehicle. Use of these sizes may require the purchase of new aftermarket wheels.

PLUS ONE

205/40-16

205/45-16

215/40-16

PLUS TWO

205/40-17

215/40-17

PLUS THREE

215/35-18

PLUS FOUR

215/35-19

You probablly could go wider on the stock wheels, but I wouldn't personally recommend it. Your factory wheels are 15x6, and 205 is pretty big.

Some of the rubbing you may have encountered could have been to the wrong offset of wheel, not necessarily due to the width. I know of Integras running 16x8 with hardly any rubbing problems, and they are lowered.