RSX Type S

What's everyone's opinion on these.. For awhile some kid shit talks about how he could easily rape all kinds of cars and that the RSX Type S is the fastest car ever made.. I don't think they are that great but they arn't too bad by any means. What are all your views on these? Bullshit topic starter I know graemlins/finger.gif

Guest BLACKBIRD99
Originally posted by Eastside Juggalo:

What's everyone's opinion on these.. For awhile some kid shit talks about how he could easily rape all kinds of cars and that the RSX Type S is the fastest car ever made.. I don't think they are that great but they arn't too bad by any means. What are all your views on these? Bullshit topic starter I know graemlins/finger.gif

Tell him to come by whenever there's a COFBA gathering. We'll set him straight. ;)

went against one the other day 70-100, let him have the go and pulled 3 cars with my POS, of course he did the fly by thing and kept on it till he was out of sight, i guess i lost :(

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I seriously doubt he said that, and you want us to talk shit about him now..

Huh, no.. that's not what I was getting at, I was just stating what he said. This wasn't a hate on RSX type of thing so don't get me wrong, I was just curious as to what everyone thought of them.

Guest stevil
I think they're pretty nice, one of the best FWD NA cars you can get, although maybe a bit expensive. My friend just dyno'd his and put down 192whp, has intake, header, & exhaust. He still hasn't taken it to the track yet though...

Yeah the FWD thing sucks, but if you want a really nice daily driver that has a bit of go these are great cars. A friend of has one and im 100% impressed, well built well rounded cars, nothing for the track but very fun cars.

Guest jpurdy2003

Strike 1: Wrong-wheel-drive

Strike 2: Lack of forced induction

Strike 3: Piss-poor response to mods and bang for the buck compared to other cars in its price range (SRT-4, base WRX, Mazdaspeed Protege, etc).

If you want a well-handling, reliable, naturally-aspirated 2-door 4-banger, a Miata is a way better choice.

Miata's are slow, even compared to the RSX-S. Those cars aren't bad, definitely a more feasable first car/high school car. I wouldn't buy one if you were looking for a car to mod and make high performance. It'd be a good daily driver, and I'd get one before a Celica GTS.