Spray on mud..

Buck531

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Ummm... I hope people don't acually buy stuff like that.

If people buy stickers that look like bulletholes and put them on their SUVs, of course people are gonna buy into this shit. It's sad really..

Thats some neat shit right there. You can wash and wax your truck and make it look really nice, and then strategically place mud on it so it doesnt ruin the rest of the shine. Just think all the people will see you going down the road and think you are a bad ass. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tractor:

Wow :eek:graemlins/gay.gif

I can't wait till someone shows up to my club rides or meetings with that stuff on there jeep.

Evan

Even worse! The picture on the site is a LAND ROVER!!

There's a reason that Britain's empire crumbled, and it's called LAND ROVER!!!

Originally posted by deftapcubus:

If people buy stickers that look like bulletholes and put them on their SUVs, of course people are gonna buy into this shit. It's sad really..

Those are stickers? Damn I thought they were real and I wanted some I just unloaded a clip into my car shit graemlins/doh.gif

Guest buckeyefarmboy
Originally posted by Tractor:

Wow :eek:graemlins/gay.gif

I can't wait till someone shows up to my club rides or meetings with that stuff on there jeep.

Evan

Don't knock it if you bought some people might actually think your garage dwelling TRAILER QUEEN moves. graemlins/nutkick.gif