91 Mustang LX 5.0

nismo

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

exhaust and rear end gears are the best first mods, depending how much you want to spend.

remove air box silencer, remove smog and add short belt, and increase timing are the cheap/ free mods.

How far can you go with the timing?

Originally posted by Nismo:

lol.... When are you going to be at Geero's again?

I might be by friday night depending on the weather, I usually don't drive my car in the rain. I fucking hate winter, not driving my car is derpessing. I put it in the barn at my moms house and start it up everyweekend, unless Im working on it. When are you gonna get the sr20 swap in? Your shit is gonna be deadly from a roll. You might have some tractions problems though. To stay on topic I have my timing set at 15.

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

I might be by friday night depending on the weather, I usually don't drive my car in the rain. I fucking hate winter, not driving my car is derpessing. I put it in the barn at my moms house and start it up everyweekend, unless Im working on it. When are you gonna get the sr20 swap in? Your shit is gonna be deadly from a roll. You might have some tractions problems though. To stay on topic I have my timing set at 15.

Thanks man, I just got the FMIC,,BOV is on the way. I'll get the motor in Feb. so the car should be together by March for sure :D

Put me at #1 on the list of people you have to race. Good luck, Im sure your going to destroy some egos next year. You'll have to give me a ride in that sleeper. I've got some plans as well this winter. So next year my car will have more than just a K&N and exhaust. ;)

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

Put me at #1 on the list of people you have to race. Good luck, Im sure your going to destroy some egos next year. You'll have to give me a ride in that sleeper. I've got some plans as well this winter. So next year my car will have more than just a K&N and exhaust. ;)

What are you talking about,,,ofcourse your on top of the list :D . Once its done I'll take ya for a ride. I'll keep ya posted on my progress,,you do the same.