Where to buy a Mustang exhaust locally

GilbWs6

I'm looking to buy a MAC cat-back for my 2000 Mustang and I want to buy locally so I don't have to have it shipped. I'd like to have it on by the end of the week because I want to have it for my Senior Trip down in Myrtle. I already check Jegs but they don't carry MAC. Anyone know where I could get one around here?

Another place in Dayton that sells MAC products is Dayton 5.0 Performance. The only places in Ohio that carry MAC products are located in Dayton I think, but I could be wrong.

You will apply and wait for advertising priviledges like all other vendors on here.

However, chances are you won't be approved due to your past dealings with many local people.

BTW, remember that "built Stage III 4L60E and 3200 stall" you offered me last year for $1200? Then proceeded to ignore me, and ignore me, and not answer PMs, IMs, emails, etc.

On second thought, you won't advertise on here, Jaron. Ever. Go fuck people somewhere else.

[ 11. June 2004, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: NBC4 Fuel Dude ]