Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Gergwheel1647545492

Click here

Some of you have probably heard about this car, but it is worth repeating. W16 1001 hp and all wheel drive. also go to their website and check out the graphics of the animations. click on models, Veyron 16.4, engineering, and engine. those videos are great.

They may be electronically assisted turbos, not sure on that one though.

They are in final testing right now and should be ready to be sold in the summer of '05.

Michelin developed a special tire for the car which is approved for speeds over 250mph and can also be used in everday driving. It has a twin clutch seven speed transmission, like the ME412 also has. I beleive that 1001 hp rating has been raised by 100 also.

Guest Spyder550
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Why do they call them "turbo superchargers"?

The original name for a turbocharger back in the 30s-40s or when it was they were invented for aircraft use was "turbo supercharger," later shortened. "Turbo supercharger" may still be the technically correct name.

Guest Ponyfreak
I saw one of these on the showroom floor in Berlin at the Bugatti dealership. Absolutly stunning in person. They were not open on the weekend so I did not get the chance to ask if it was actually ran or not...

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

I saw one of these on the showroom floor in Berlin at the Bugatti dealership. Absolutly stunning in person. They were not open on the weekend so I did not get the chance to ask if it was actually ran or not...

The car has not been released for same yet. My friends saw taht same one in the showroom and I can almost guarantee it's just a display model. Through the latest bit of testing they have made the front grill a hair bigger and side vents were added about a year ago. The one in the showroom is just a display model, and if it actually runs it may be an early prototype before a lot of revisions were made.

Guest jpurdy2003
It's ugly. It's fast beyond my comprehension, technologically astounding, the biggest chick magnet known to man, and costs more than the net worth of all of Coshocton's residents combined, but it's still ugly.