scam?

Guest nixon

Guest nixon

autotrader s2000

It says no location on where the car is on the autotrader site except its 470 miles away from 43230... I emailed him and he responded

"Hi,

This car is in showroom conditions, no accidents, no bodywork, the engine runs great, no electrical or transmision problems. Car has clear title, I am the first owner, it is registred in US. All the paperworks are curent, the exterior and interior looks great, there are no scratches or marks on the paint.I want to sell it asap if so the best price I can make for it is $ 11000, shipping included. Shipping will be made via FedEX ( 48 hours ) and I will pay for all the shipping and insurance fees.The car will be shipped from Sweden were I am located. I am looking forward to heare from you!

Regards! "

Another damn scam right?

it's just a 2 door convertable civic with a overgrown motor cycle engine. since it's supposed to be a sports car how is it luxury?? No comment on taste seeing as how that is a matter of personal opinion, much like most of the other shit that i say