Off duty Arizona cop purposely trys to kill biker!

NinjaNick

I woke up to this news this morning...[url:ed278]http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=470741[/url:ed278]

An off-duty DPS officer faces aggravated assault charges in connection with an overnight crash that shut down I-17 for nearly five hours.

Officer George Aguilera, 50, crashed his personal vehicle into a motorcycle rider at about 1:30 a.m. near I-17 and Glendale.

The motorcycle was imbedded into the grill of the officer's car.

"So, he's being interrogated right now as to a lot of details with the collision, his driving behavior and also here again, has to determine if impairment is not a factor," says Harold Sanders with DPS says the officer was not hurt.

The motorcyclist was identified as Mark Streech, 26, of Phoenix. Streech is still alive, but in serious condition. Streech was wearing a helmet.

"After the motorcyclist was struck, he was thrown from the motorcycle, landed into the roadway and unfortunately, a commercial truck coming along southbound in the right lane of travel drove over the motorcyclist," Sanders said.

Aguilera, who has been with the DPS for 27 years, wasn't hurt, nor was the truck driver.

Southbound I-17 lanes reopened at 7:15 a.m.

News said that the officer had to be going over 100mph to do this!

GRrrrr :mad: