Spotted: S 381 supercharged

EVILGTP98

Wednesday after i got off work i went up to the Whitesides in St. Clarisville, which Stolen 5.0 and Throttle jockey know whats up :D but anyway, i was test drivin a 2000 WS6 Ram Air TA i was lookin to buy and pulled it in to get some gas at the marathon across from the dealership. Behind a motor home was a protectd front end trailer with a Saleen 381 supercharged, so the hood said anyways. Red and a beautiful car, very impressed, not something you see every day, it had Pennsylvania vanity plates on it with Saleen 2 or something to that effect, I dont know how many letters/numbers fit Penn tags. It said saleen something but i really was to busy gawking to pay that much attention. No pics, if i would have had the digi cam i would have had pics of both the TA and the saleen but this info will have to suffice :cool:

Guest omgdudewtf

The yellow saleen around lancaster always ran around with that orange earlier model GT, he's cousins with one of my buddies...always a nice thing to hear and sight to see...

I also passed a black saleen on main down by where Big Bear used to be, don't know if he was from town or not.

Yeah probably an S281. They are pretty cool cars, but not really that rare. Some blond w/ a white one goes by me on 270N on the way to work several times a week. I'd love to have a vert Saleen as a daily driver :D