Window tinting

88lx5oh

i have a friend who has his own shop on the east side off groves rd off hamilton rd he is very good and the prices are great, he's been doing windows for a long time, very good. and every job gets a life time warr. let me know ill give you his number.

Originally posted by Cone Smasher:

Quality Window Tint on Morse Rd.

No questions asked the best quality product and service in town.

I would estimate 150-175

Yep, i agree. after I bought my mustang it had illegal tint on it. They stayed late to get the tint off to make the car legal for me, then the owner said that Germain Ford should have to pay for it, so he sent a bill on official letterhead over to them, and got it taken care of for me.

Originally posted by gt-5.0:

i have a friend who has his own shop on the east side off groves rd off hamilton rd he is very good and the prices are great, he's been doing windows for a long time, very good. and every job gets a life time warr. let me know ill give you his number.

what kind of prices??

Originally posted by Harris92:

I knew this at one point but forgot, does anyone know what percent is legal on the side windows, and what percent is legal in the front windshield?

50% on the sides and back.. none on the front

but to get the 50% legal limit you actually have to apply 72% tint on the windows, car windows are already semi tinted form the factory.

you might want to check on this but i was told that in march of 04 the law changed to as dark as you want on the back and rear sides and 50% on driver and pass windows and no more then a six inch stripe on the front. and im waiting on a price list. but he said on most cars 120.00 and he has any % you want and that chrome tint, if you like that. life time warr and it's top of the line tint. and quality does great work to. my friend is good friends with the owner, he has done work for them.

Originally posted by gt-5.0:

you might want to check on this but i was told that in march of 04 the law changed to as dark as you want on the back and rear sides and 50% on driver and pass windows and no more then a six inch stripe on the front. and im waiting on a price list. but he said on most cars 120.00 and he has any % you want and that chrome tint, if you like that. life time warr and it's top of the line tint. and quality does great work to. my friend is good friends with the owner, he has done work for them.

get me in contact wiht your guy.. ill be wanting it donw withing the next week or so. ill be getting 15% on the back and quarters, and 20% on the sides

I got a ticket for my driver and passenger windows on my truck. The cop said I could have what ever tint I wanted behind the front windows but 12% was no good on the front windows. My sister got the same ticket in her neon and the cop said the same thing she could have whatever tint she wanted behind the front windows.

Ohio Tint Law Enacted: 2004

HOW DARK CAN WINDOW TINT BE IN OHIO?

Darkness of tint is measured by Visible Light Transmission percentage (VLT%). In Ohio, this percentage refers to percentage of visible light allowed in through the combination of film and the window.

Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 5 inches of the windshield.

Front Side Windows Must allow more than 50% of light in.

Back Side Windows Any darkness can be used.

Rear Window Any darkness can be used.

HOW REFLECTIVE CAN THE TINT BE IN OHIO?

Similar to sunglass lenses, some tinting film contain metallic elements that help in reflecting incoming light and reducing the glare and heat generated by visible light.

Front Side Windows Must not be more reflective than a standard window.

Back Side Windows Must not be more reflective than a standard window.

OTHER OHIO RULES AND REGULATIONS

Restricted Colors No colors of tint are explicitly banned.

Side Mirrors No restrictions.

Certificate Requirements Manufacturers of film need to certify the film they sell in the state. Ask your dealer if they are using ceritified film.

Sticker Requirements The sticker to identify legal tinting is required between the film & glass on each tinted window.

Medical Exemption State allows medical exemptions for special tint. For more details about the specific terms of the exemption, consult your state law.