ENZO Sighting.......

Putty

graemlins/eek2.gif

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid121/p5cf7f801b30a9cca734134f311a81a7d/f850ea0a.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid121/p7fdcb0c2f0b1dbdaea55043673806668/f850ea0f.jpg

Guest Tony_K

Why is it raised in the front?

-Lamborghini Diablo has a system that raises the car when you are parking so you don't scrape it up

-Many european makers have to raise ther cars to meet U.S. headlight and/or bumper height standards, and once on shore owners/dealers lower them back to spec.

Is the Enzo raised for one of the above reasons?

yeah i know of the koenigsegg, but its in miami right now getting a new paint job, it belongs to a guy that lives in my neighborhood he brought it over sea and its the only one in the US, he said it was one of seven and that they suped it up for him when he was there he had to go to driving classes to buy it, he promised me a ride in it but i havent seen it for a few monthes :( and i havent talked to him for a while. he owns nursing homes and he lives in powell off of jewett road he added on a garage to his house thats heated for the koenigsegg and his panoz

Guest stevil

Guest monkey4sale321
What's so great about an Enzo.. It's just a car that's really expensive that loses half it's worth as soon as it's taken of the lot. (that's my opinon if you ask me)

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Gonzo:

What's so great about an Enzo.. It's just a car that's really expensive that loses half it's worth as soon as it's taken of the lot. (that's my opinon if you ask me)

Enzo lose value?!? heh :D I think these things sold for like $600K from the dealer, and now they go for something like $1.5 million+? Not really sure, but they are very rare, and will never lose their value (unless the economy crashes big time and money is worth much less than what it is today).

The Enzo is the best Ferrari. Ferraris are sweet. That is all. :D

Hahahaha.

Supply and demand. Ferrari dosent have to sell you a car. Look how Lamborghini started.

EDIT-If you find a mint F60 for 320k, I will buy it and let you drive it whenever/wherever you want, I got insurance, and gas money.

[ 12. June 2004, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: HIgh Risk ]

Originally posted by Publicly Displayed Name:

[QB]Speaking of Europe and spotting sweet cars, here are some pics I just scanned that my brother took in Cannes during the film fesival. One of the legs of the Gumball 3000 stopped there, left in the morning.QB]

when was this?

Godammit Taylor, you ever post shit like this again, and I will kill you.

:disclaimer: Chris, I know him.