who ever wants some of this.... cause u will lose

stolen 5.0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BoostedCobra
Hey hows it going Dwane. I do know some people from Buchanon. I attend WVU myself. Buchanon is about an hour and 10 minutes away from where I live. This all said, I may know them. Have any pics of your Cobra? I'd like to see it. My Cobra isn't too flashy, as you can see..nothing special there.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

Tell you what brandon. I don't even care if I get banned for this.

I am bitch?

Wanna find out?

You name the place and the time.

Done.

Waiting.

Oh and John no disrespect was ment. Just trying to give folks an idea of what they were up against.

Brandon still waiting.

You're gonna get killed graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

Tell you what brandon. I don't even care if I get banned for this.

I am bitch?

Wanna find out?

You name the place and the time.

Done.

Waiting.

Oh and John no disrespect was ment. Just trying to give folks an idea of what they were up against.

Brandon still waiting.

Ya I want to find out. I have no proublem kicking some old fuck bags ass. ( some people know ) But if you have more proublems with me, shoot me a pm, I dont want you cloging up the board with "threats".

Guest BoostedCobra
Originally posted by Venomss:

While I'm considering how disrespectful this statement is, I'll wonder then why Fowler didn't just come out and specify who he wanted to run.

I don't think he (Greg) meant any disrespect in regards to my car and the guy with the viper or 03' Cobra...who knows, he may have just been joking around.

got some pics but still need to put them on my computer. it crashed the other day. girl named tegan not sure the last name. and some of here friends. what all you got on ur cobra? have you ran it yet. i'll teyu and get some pics of it right now, its in a million parts now but hopefully by mid fed it'll be back together.