noble m12 on 670

91TrdMr2T

Guest crankwalk
the engine is the duratech v6 twin turbo (well thats what the one at mid ohio had it in and thats what they were advertising for the car)

Guest Ponyfreak
The company selling them is called superformance. They are located by Tristate dragway. The first time I had my car dyno'd was right behind their shop. They had once tehre in the back abotu a year ago. When I talked to them about it they said theye were in the process of getting it to pass emissions. It had a n/a 6 cyl in it then.

Guest crankwalk

if its a kit car im sure u can put whatever u want in there -- the one they had at mid ohio had the v6 tt duratech and when i talked to the guys from superformance, they said thats what they recommend puttin in there...

and its not wise to listen to all the people out at the thrift store

I've seen those in person, and I don't think there is enough room to get an LS1 in one of these things. Very cramped engine compartment.

I'd love to see pics of it....

yeah...it's normally setup for a tranverse rear mounted engine(mid,but behind the seats) but it is a custom car to start with..so take that for what it's worth.a northstar v8 would probably be a better fit.