cock lx friday night

Jimmy Notchback

So I was at jegs friday night around 1200 in a red mustang lx, we were all aobut to go cruise and i heard someone say something about the guy that used to post on here named Stock Lx. I didnt think anything about it at the time. Then I realized that someone thought that I was that guy. Im not him, anyway friday night was fun, and I hope to do it again next weekend.

- Jimmy

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

So I was at jegs friday night around 1200 in a red mustang lx, we were all aobut to go cruise and i heard someone say something about the guy that used to post on here named Stock Lx. I didnt think anything about it at the time. Then I realized that someone thought that I was that guy. Im not him, anyway friday night was fun, and I hope to do it again next weekend.

- Jimmy

Who were you? I had my Firebird out, and it's not easy to miss smile.gif

I saw you pull in. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to many people. I left with everyone after you got there. The only people I meet before are Hua and dyno brian. I like your car, but it sounds like it has a bad alternator or something, I think you should get that checked out.

I saw you pull in. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to many people. I left with everyone after you got there. The only people I meet before are Hua and dyno brian. I like your car, but it sounds like it has a bad alternator or something, I think you should get that checked out.

Didn't we meet at the Thrift Store one friday night?

I have. Nothing to worry about smile.gif

Come over and say hey next time.

I think anyone that knows even a little about cars would now what that sounds is. So yes Im joking. I just read a thread from awhile back where somebody described thier blower noise as a bad alternator so thats why I said that. Shief Im ready to play that video game whenever, this weekend would be a good time.