Blue lights

Guest stvbreal

Guest stvbreal
Washed the car today. Nice and clean. Went out for a spin and a red Celica is in front of me. Big wing, riding the guys ass in front of him. So I downshift, speed up and ride his ass. The guy getting his ass riden turns off and the Celica goes for it. He's trying his ass off to gain on me but I get to his bumper then slow down then to his bumper again, while he is WOT. Look in the rear view and there he is. In a van. Blue lights. Got me for loud muffler only. I was lucky. Cool guy. He asked "Why are you even wasting your time on that car? It's obvious you've got the upper hand." I told him it was one of those things. No thinking, stupid reaction. He understood. whew ! !

My dad accidently brooke the tires loose on his vert today in front of a Sunbury cop. He just pointed at us and yelled something to my dad. Too bad if he had given my dad a ticket for something stupid like that, Sunbury would be looking for a new place to get their firearms qualifying done every year :-D

Was the driver of the Celica African American? Then I might know the person. I know there's a red Celica that came to one of our meets that had one of those big ass Shogun wings or something just as hideous.

Good kill.

Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

sounds like he basically gave you a ticket for picking on the little guy. cop must have been the fat kid in gym class when he was in school

Or he was doing his job enforcing the LAW. :rolleyes:

He should be thankful that's the ONLY thing he got ticketed for. It's obvious from what was posted that the cop knew what was up.

Originally posted by Slowica GT:

Or he was doing his job enforcing the LAW. :rolleyes:

He should be thankful that's the ONLY thing he got ticketed for. It's obvious from what was posted that the cop knew what was up.

I would be happy with a muffler violation, racing is 6 points.

Guest stvbreal
He got pulled over too. The cop said "watch the tailgating or I'll get you next time." He got lucky too. I bet he was laughing after he left. :D I would've been. tongue.gif