Body Shops?

Guest SaleenSC302

Guest SaleenSC302

Anyone know of any local paint and body shops, collision centers, custom shops, etc that'll let me work for free? I'm not looking for a paid job or anything. I've got about a year to go in school and I'm sick of studying. Not having a garage down here sucks too. I have experience in body and paint work from some of my own cars. I'm majoring in engineering, but i honestly think I'm just gonna graduate and just go work at a collision center or something. So, I just want to go somewhere for now that'll let me help out, learn some stuff and work for free. Is anyone familiar with some places that might be cool with that? Thanks.

Adam

Gonna have a hard time finding someone to let you work for free. There are insurance and liability issues to be dealt with. I can get you an application if you want it. My company has 4 stores in Cbus. Might be able to sign on in detail, or paint/body apprentice.

Guest SaleenSC302

An application would be awesome. What company is it? I kinda figured that there might be legal issues, but I'm willing to do whatever I have to in order to work around that. Thanks.

Adam