Accident West Side 270/70

Mr. Jones

Left work last night (hilliard), headed south on 270.. to catch 70 E.

Just before 70, all the traffic is at a dead stop and ther are sirens and flashing lights abounding ahead. Nobody is moving anywhere..

I ended up doing a U-Turn along with everyone else in the passing lane on 270 headed back north.

Couldn't really see much of anything.

Anyone know/hear about this ?

Guest Dark_Viper01
Me and my friends pulled a U turn too, then went to anthony thomas candy's parking lot just to try and see what we could see. You might have seen us (black thunderbird, red civic, blue stratus) as far as I could tell there was a white F-150 in the middle with severe front end damage, there was another large dark shape down there too, but as for what it was I have no idea, it might not have even been a car. There was a dumptruck with a skid steer on the trailer about 300 ft up the midean from the F-150, with no apperent damage. There was also a dark colord car (possably a nissan altima 96-98) on the sholder neere the cop cars with no visable damage. There where 7 or 8 civilians about 4 paramedics and 6 cops there looking around and talking from what I could see. Shortly after I parked at Anthony Thomas the getto bird ( police choper) showed up so I left.

Guest johnsfocus02
I sat thou the traffic just too see what I could see their was a trailer with the bobcat sitting off of it and other then that the cops were moving everyone soo you couldn't sit and look