Anyone want any money??? Knowledge about Cobra's

BDHG940

If anyone will come to my house and work on my car I will pay. I need someone to come over and work on the car. I have all the tools you could ever need, so that won't be a problem. You want beer, money,I don't care whatever it takes to get someone to fix my piece of shit. pm me or call my cell phone at 614 323 5920 and ask for chad.

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

brent, is this for ur buddy with the cobra i talked to? did those ideas not fix it i take?

Yeah, it's for Chad's cobra, but it's now making a new noise

I started to do the compression check and I believe the numbers aren't commin out right. It is a motor related problem, and just sick as hell of the car. So if someone wants to make some money, shoot me a pm or call my cell. We will work out some sort of payment if you call.

Those CR #'s don't look too bad. Similar to mine and mine was just rebuilt, although I didn't have a valve job done on the heads before hand so I may just have a couple leaky valves. As long as the lowest compression cylinder is within 15% of the highest compression cylinder you're doing alright.

What's wrong w/ Chad's car though? What's it doing? Last you told me was that the bearing on his blower froze up and damaged the head unit but that Paxton or SHM would warranty that. Is it something new now?

Guest Bottlefed70
Damn whats up with that shit Chad... how do you blow up a car you dont drive. JK But hey if you want you can park it next to my Chevelle that I'll never drive again.

Really I dont know, we started pulling hoses and stuff off, plugging thing...blah blah. THE FIX: put a valve cover breather on. It had a hose going from the valve cover back into the supercharger piping. If I understood right, it was blowing some pressure into the motor. We noticed when we pulled the exiting intercooler pipe off right after shutting the motor down, air was blowing back from the t/b.

Thanks for the help guys...And Chris, were going to be doing our last super chevy shows of the year soon. So if you need any parts for good deals, gotta let me know within 2 weeks. I will be setting up with some dealers then and will be able to get you whatever you need.