Amsoil??

Balian

I really like Amsoil. I use it. I trust the lab reports. A lot of maxima owners did oil analysis and recommend it.

My friend's dad is a dealer.

There is a price increase 10/1/04.

Here is a dealer online that hooks ppl up.

Hopefully someone on here could hook ppl up though.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=335256

GD: Get your car ready for Fall and beat the 1 Oct AMSOIL price increase. Increased costs for raw materials, packaging and transportation has caused AMSOIL to raise their prices 3-5% effective 1 Oct 04...this is the first AMSOIL price increase in several years. Order this month and save.

As always, I sell to our members for Dealer Cost (~25% discount)...over the past couple years I have saved our members a lot of money. Current price examples: AMSOIL 5w-30/10w-30 $52.20/case ($69 retail); AMSOIL Series 2000 0w-30 $73.80/case ($99 retail); AMSOIL ATF $67.20/case ($92.40 retail); SDF-13 oil filter $10.30 ($13.55 retail); SDF-20 oil filter $8.80 ($11.55 retail);TS-74 Air Filter $24.30 ($32.30 retail), complete line of AMSOIL Gear oils, including hard to find GL-4. A "Case" as used in this example consists of 12 quarts. Individual quarts and gallon containers available at similar savings. Prices plus applicable sales tax and shipping...shipping charges for a case of oil typically cost $8.25. I have all products shipped directly from the AMSOIL Product Center nearest you...this assures you of the freshest products, widest selection, quick delivery and it essentially cuts shipping costs in half.

Outstanding, personal service; excellent feedback/references. Please contact me directly at eander2585@aol.com or send PM for additional information and/or discount price quote. PayPal & major credit cards accepted. For a free retail catalog, visit my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes