ponyfreak

Lustalbert

i saw you saturday night broad and taylor rd.. by the circle K gas station.... i was on my 954RR and Chad was on his F4i.. i gave you a healthy rev.. was gonan go after you for a little race.. then i figure id rather rock a stand up instead

Guest Ponyfreak

I remember seeing you two guys there at the stop light there, and did hear the revv. Unfortunatly Eli gave me wrong directions and we were turning around at that gas station to head back down broad St. WTF were you guys doing out that night on bikes? You were the only peeps riding around in the cold weather on two wheels...

If I had not broken the cog belt earlier that afternoon I would have chased you two down.

we fear no cold weather.. if its not raining or wet.. and half way decent out i am out.. we try to get as much practice in as possible. that night i learned rolling stoppies. i was amazed it even happened wiht the ground that cold.

not yet.. my dv cam is coming this week.. so look forward to some vids...

i have been talkign to Hua about taking some pics of us downtown cbus stuntin it up... also this summer im gonna be doing a spreader in the middle of easton with a full blown suit on. have someone tape it from the balcony of bar louie :D

also it would be kick ass to ahve your car on our video. we want to have enough footage by the end of summer to make a full blown DVD. and we want some cool car footage as well.

Guest Ponyfreak
My car is easy on the eyes and camera. Not a prob to vid.. I will be lining up against a semi stock Busa later this month. We will have a vid of that. With low boost I expect to be fall behind quickly on an 80 roll but finally catch him at the 160-170 area. He has a helmet cam, and I will have a super light fella in the car with me, rear camera in my car, and a camera on the road stationary.