Import performance parts store?

Guest jo151

We are not located in Columbus but about 45 minutes north of polaris. Currently we have strut bars, lowering springs, struts, racing seats, intakes, a set of rims(also can get most rims and tires in 1 day), headlight bulbs, shift knobs, short shifters, gauges, and other stuff in stock. And can get pretty well anything else you would be interested in. You can send me a pm, an email to xtremeperformance@xpracing.com, or give us a call at 1-419-347-2561.

Brian

Originally posted by Joe A:

are there any stores in columbus that have a big selection of exhausts, rims, intakes, etc.?

Quantum Racing (north of Dublin) specializes in Subaru...they will have the most available options and the best approach for modding your car. Look on any forum dealing with Subaru or Mitsubishi and you'll see how highly recommended they are.

Mark - 937-209-0711

mark@quantum-racing.com

www.quantum-racing.com

Plus...

- AWD dyno tuning

- street tuning

- parts

- service/installation

- accessories

- etc.

Jason

jason@quantum-racing.com

Looks like Hoop-D has you pretty well covered for resources but I'll throw another one out there. Auto Assets up in Powell has a pretty decent showroom and while they donot specialize in Subaru they deal with many of the big aftermarket manufacturers. There showroom is always worth a look becuase there's always a race car of some sort inside to drool on. (porsche 911 GT3-R from the grand am series currently).

Andy

Although I haven't shopped locally recently, I found the best selection, price and availability through shops online. Some of my first stops are:

www.summitracing.com

www.jcwhitney.com

www.tirerack.com

I have also found some good buys through:

www.groupbuycenter.com

You can also thumb through recent import mags and find a lot of shops offering deals on parts.