Fucking Thieves!

Dave1647545494

so I get home from work today and I've got a set of wheels/tires to try out on the shadow for a couple days. so I walk into the gargae turn on the valve to the compressor flip on the light then I turn around to grab my impact wrench off the shelf and its FUCKING GONE along with my medium impact wrench both of my air ratchets my butterfly impact my d/a sander and die grander they also got my electric impact. I'm the sure the shits all pawned by now but some of its easy to spot becuase most of it was very old hell the ratchets both needed rebuilt. I'm also not one to accuse anyone of anything but theres been some peole around to pick things up when I havn't been home and my parents don't always watch so close. if you borrowed my tools or know who did please contact me or just stop by and leve them on the porch. I'll be hitting the pawnshops this weekend I guess and maybe the fleamarkets to look for my tools if anyone wants to roll with me that would be cool

goddamitt I'm fucking pissed

:mad: /rant off

I've got a little surprise waiting if anyone thinks they're going to make off with any of my shit again. It's a shame our neighborhood has come to this, Dave. Sorry to hear about it. If you need to borrow any impact tools in the mean time, come on over.