The Shit has hit the fan now.

JaSSon

Things suck.

The clutch is in and the PP is bolted down, but the input shaft won't line up with the splines because it's too far towards the driverside. I can't move the tranny toward the passenger side, because the passenger LT is in the way. We've even removed every single bolt/nut from the LT and it still won't more out of the way. I just need like a 1/2" clearance, if that. What i really need is a way to dent the header so i can hava clearance, but the tranny is right there.

jason do you have the subframe out of the car ? if so let the motor down as far as it will go then twist the trans a tad and that should give you more room. If not just bit the bullet and remove the header and install trans then reinstall header. Ya it sucks but haveing no car is worse

I tried to remove the header. it won't come off the studs. Rick, my dad, and I have come to the conclusion that the entire front suspension needs to be removed to move that fucking header, so i can reattach the tranny.