Bridge going over 71 rite before Polaris exit??

dragknee66

This is from ODOT:

Interstate 71 - (North Side) New interchange north of I-71 and Polaris Parkway in Columbus. Minimal impact to I-71 traffic. Short-term ramp closures at I-71 and Polaris Parkway expected. Park Road will be closed for 150 days beginning May 9th, 2005. Contractor incentives and disincentives placed on critical ramps to speed work. Four lanes of traffic are being maintained in each direction south of Polaris Parkway. Three lanes are being maintained in each direction north of Polaris Parkway. Starting on May 9th 2005, lane reductions may occur on I-71 under Park Road between the hours of 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. weekdays, 12 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Saturdays, and 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. on Sundays. Some short-term closures will occur between 12 a.m. and 5 a.m. Closures will be limited to 20 minutes. Total project completion date: Summer 2006.

I got stuck on 71 last night in that crap at midnight. Took me 45 minutes to go 2 miles from 270 to the Polaris exit.