Stolen Wheels

7thgen

Try to look out for someone selling a set of used Enkei 5+ They were stolen from my car in the driveway overnight. They removed two sets of wheel locks to get them. This is the third time I have had to file a report on this car since I started living here(inside of a year.) The first time they got a 40 of beer and half a pack of smokes. The second time they got a cd player worth 99 if you buy it at full price. It is the fifth overall report for my appartment. The other two were for my girlfriends car getting broken into and my friends wheels almost getting stolen. Feildstone Trace: the ghetto

CRXPowered remembers this happening to me... twice. :mad: They stole the wheels off my brand new (at the time) Mustang GT, then a few years later, my brand new Camaro SS. Made me angry I didn't catch them. Sorry to hear it, bro. I know how you feel.

Originally posted by 7thgen:

Feildstone Trace: the ghetto

Off of Park road, near the RR tracks? Thats where we lived right before we bought our house. Never had problems, but the neighborhood is changing. However, it's nothing a rock salt shotgun shell wouldn't fix. graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh, and don't expect your deposit back. They kept ours claiming we didn't pay our last months rent, and cleaning charges. We ended up paying that months rent twice. Long story. I hate that place.

Thats shitty, keep an eye on ebay. Thats what we did when BlackITRGuys car was stolen and stripped, we just kept an eye out for any of the parts that were stolen. Didn't happen to get that lucky though.

Sorry about the rims man... I saw your car leaving for work the other morning just sitting on 4 rocks and no rims.. ugh. It is for that reason I will never let my TA sit out overnight.. always in the garage!

I will keep an eye out though.... I live in the complex also