Quantum AWD Dyno Numbers???

Guest crankwalk

Guest crankwalk

its been a better part of a month since the dyno was installed and operational -- just curious what the best awd numbers are thus far

i think i remember reading about a 34X evo a while back, but thats about it unless i missed something...just curious....

Originally posted by crankwalk:

its been a better part of a month since the dyno was installed and operational -- just curious what the best awd numbers are thus far

i think i remember reading about a 34X evo a while back, but thats about it unless i missed something...just curious....

I'll mention it...not sure how many people from here have run...it's up to them to post their numbers if they wish.

Guest crankwalk
Originally posted by Hoop-D:

I'll mention it...not sure how many people from here have run...it's up to them to post their numbers if they wish.

i was mainly speakin of a certain "500 hp" evo -- just seeing if it has put down any numbers yet

Guest Bluesmaster
Originally posted by Hoop-D:

Be sure to wear a flameprooof suit if you dare post any numbers -- I should know.

Bluesmaster

Originally posted by Bluesmaster:

Be sure to wear a flameprooof suit if you dare post any numbers -- I should know.

Bluesmaster

Awwwwwww, youre just a wee bit sensitive tongue.gif

And just a FYI, you have to wear a "flameproof suit" any time you post on here ;)