Newbie!

Guest GotTorque?

Guest GotTorque?

Hey Guys- I'm new to this site. I dynoed my car on Sunday and I met some guys who told me about this site.

1fast7 gave me a ride in his RX7- what a fun ride!

About my car... I have a 95 Mustang GT with a Kenne Bell screw-type supercharger running 8psi. I have a Stage 1 cam and Twisted Wedge heads, and a bunch of other stuff. Here's my new dyno graph. I'm planning on going to Norwalk tomorrow, so I will post times when I get them.

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/3929/040517_dyno_no_lic.jpg

smile.gif Cara

[ 20. May 2004, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: 95FiveOh ]

Guest GotTorque?

Thanks for the welcome, guys!!!

I'm not a guy, though, and I really wouldn't call myself Ford loyal! I like all sorts of cars, but I have a sweet spot for Mustangs! I post over on Corral from time to time.

Guest GotTorque?
Originally posted by STR8 H8:

your dyno looked like it was still climbing, did you let off early?

The rpm pickup for the dyno was broken, so the speed was off a little on the graph. The numbers on the graph should be correct because hp is measured by current on a Mustang Dyno, but the rpms should have been closer to 6k.

Guest GotTorque?
Originally posted by Ricochet:

I think he is a she..

LOL, yeah.

Here ya go, but it's nothing special from the outside- looks completely stock. :D

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/3929/cara04_small.jpg

Guest GotTorque?
Originally posted by Peekachoo:

welcome. Beware of Leghumpers.

Is your car tuned well? don't get me wrong, those numbers aren't bad, but I'm surprised they aren't higher with a KB SC and engine work.

It is tuned well. I had Rob and Don from LaSota racing tune it. I wanted a safe tune anyway- the AF ratio doesn't ever go outside the 11.2 to 11.8 range. It idles really well, and I am, for the most part, traction limited.

Before the heads and cam I installed this winter, it was making 303rwhp and 385 ft-lbs of torque.

Guest GotTorque?
Originally posted by BIG SHAFE:

Nice car and numbers. graemlins/thumb.gif

I see your an engineer, where do you work?

Thanks!!! I'm an NVH (noise/vibration/harshness) engineer for a tire company in Akron (not the blue and yellow guys, the red and black guys). I do lots of vehicle sensitivity work as well as other noise and vibration diagnostics work. I love my job!

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by 95FiveOh:

Thanks!!! I'm an NVH (noise/vibration/harshness) engineer for a tire company in Akron (not the blue and yellow guys, the red and black guys). I do lots of vehicle sensitivity work as well as other noise and vibration diagnostics work. I love my job!

Sweet wheels. Akron you say? I live near there out in Stow/Kent. Keep an eye out for a tall goofy looking mofo in a blue '85 RX-7.

Would your red and black employer happen to be looking for a hardworking car guy 3 years into a bachelors in CS??

Welcome. Hope to see you around.

Originally posted by 95FiveOh:

It is tuned well. I had Rob and Don from LaSota racing tune it. I wanted a safe tune anyway- the AF ratio doesn't ever go outside the 11.2 to 11.8 range. It idles really well, and I am, for the most part, traction limited.

Before the heads and cam I installed this winter, it was making 303rwhp and 385 ft-lbs of torque.

that's cool.. I forgot this is a ford not a chevy smile.giftongue.gif /Flame suit on

I'm just kidding... nice car! Bring it out to Norwalk this fall for COFBA Norwalk day. smile.gif