to change / or not to change?

gt-titan

im going to asking for opions and all the feedback good and bad help me deside. well i just got a 95 gt stang with a 5.0. now i have a victor jr intake and a b/g carb, i was thinking of changing this motor over to a carb set up. is this a good idea or a bad one? i come from the carb world of fords, so help me out, and if i change what else will need to be changed? and will i lose or gain hp. thanks ..........

you can make just as much power out of a carb as EFI, BUT you sacrifice efficiency of EFI for every day travel. you can tune a carb to get as good fuel mileage as EFI, but then you will sacrifice power.

keep the EFI, the parts are cheap enough that you don't need to worry about braking the bank bolting on EFI intakes ect.

if you don't have anything for the carb and intake to bolt onto, sell them and put them towards parts for your car that you shoudl use. The worst reason to put something on your car is "because i have this part in my garage, or i got it really cheap."