Nice Old GTO

400 HO

The one thing that bugs the shit out of me is the GTO on the front grill should be in White letters... not black. This a very common mistake... but still should be known buy people who own these cars. (I still love it though!!)

Originally posted by Just a Cruiser:

Brian,

I saw your goat at the Sunbury show this past fall. It looked nice. I didnt see you though, I saw your chair.

Yep Rick, I was there with my 6yr old son. He loves old muscle cars too so we were probably checking out some of the other cars. It was a nice show. I didn't end up getting it insured until September.. (I bought it in August) so I am really looking forward to a full year of shows. Thanks for checking out my ride. I love it!!! Looks like you got some nice rides as well!!! Were you at the show with one of your cars????? I'd love to check out that 69 Chevelle SS

Originally posted by Ponti-Yacker:

Yep Rick, I was there with my 6yr old son. He loves old muscle cars too so we were probably checking out some of the other cars. It was a nice show. I didn't end up getting it insured until September.. (I bought it in August) so I am really looking forward to a full year of shows. Thanks for checking out my ride. I love it!!! Looks like you got some nice rides as well!!! Were you at the show with one of your cars????? I'd love to check out that 69 Chevelle SS

No I didnt have any of my cars there due to other priorities. My 69 Chevelle SS is still in line to be restored. I have owned it for 15 years and is presently stored in a heated warehouse for the last 10 years with the engine out. It is a real SS, 4 speed and is white. The engine I have built is a 454 destroked to a 427. I was thinking about dropping it into the vette for now, but dont want to start on another adventure. I finally installed my 2 post lift and I am ready to put it to work.

I am still messing with the Z28 when I find time. When I do get out, I drive the vette or the mustang. My vette is a 10 footer, so it isnt nice enough for any 'real' car show, but I will drive it to cruise ins and that type of stuff. I am not too far from you(Center Village area) and I have a 6 year son and 5 year daughter, look forward to meeting you in the future.