2003 mach 1

Guest aftermidnight

Guest aftermidnight

hey everyone.....wish me luck on thursday....

i'm going to look at a 2003 mach 1 to hopefully bring home for my birthday. i've went from a 1997 trans am ram-air to a 2001 dodge dakota sport in late 2001. i hate my truck and i hope i get away from it soon...

the mach 1 is on the lot for $20,995 with 4,797 miles on it! it's white trimmed with the flat black mach 1 trim. black leather interior. i hope this happens because i've been saving for something nice for a while. thanks and have a happy holidays. graemlins/burnout02.gif

So, did you get it? if you did you'll love it. i just got an 04 from varsity ford in ann arbor. it was the last 5 speed on the east coast that hadn't been owned ever. it's an increadible car. they are mid 13 second cars stock easily. mine is white too, we'll have to meet up and cruise when it warms up

If you wait until the last day of the month, you can get a better deal. Dealership car sales have been crappy all year. They are now getting more from the manufacturers in unit sale bonuses, than in grossing each vehicle sale amount.

If you stroll in, show interest, then tell the sales-weasle "I already have a car, so I don't really need to make the move now. I'll think about it". Make sure they have your name and number.

I guarantee he/she will call you the next day with a lower price. Once again, "I really don't need a new car right now, I'll call you back in a few days."

Then, on the last day of the month/year, stroll in and play hardball. Make them lower the price at least twice while hedging. Then when you see the sales weasle get completely demoralized, offer them $200-$500 under their last offer stating that you'll take it.

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Rotarded:

If you wait until the last day of the month, you can get a better deal. Dealership car sales have been crappy all year. They are now getting more from the manufacturers in unit sale bonuses, than in grossing each vehicle sale amount.

If you stroll in, show interest, then tell the sales-weasle "I already have a car, so I don't really need to make the move now. I'll think about it". Make sure they have your name and number.

I guarantee he/she will call you the next day with a lower price. Once again, "I really don't need a new car right now, I'll call you back in a few days."

Then, on the last day of the month/year, stroll in and play hardball. Make them lower the price at least twice while hedging. Then when you see the sales weasle get completely demoralized, offer them $200-$500 under their last offer stating that you'll take it.

<font color ="midnightblue"> A salesman's nightmare you are, my friend smile.gif