Mach hit the 12's finally

90gt

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

Well tonight my Mach 1 hit a 12.94@109.51 with a 2.08 60'. My younger brother was the one doing the driving though because I was racing Amy's car oh well I still happy.

Is your Mach white with loud (sounds really good) exhaust?

Tom

i saw your black mach out there... i dont have my green gt anymore... i have a yellow mach 1 now... mine is 100% stock was out there running 13.0's . you might have seen it out there recently. these mach's are quick as hell arent they.

im selling my Accufab intake elbow and 70 mm Throttle body off of my GT. once i sell those im buying my cat back and putting on my Mac prochamber which is sitting in my garage right now... then im still trying to decide whether i should go 4.10's or 4.30's. mine is daily driver so unsure whether 4.30's will be too much daily driven.

alot of guys say 4.30's are the best. i had 4.10's in my gt but it only redlined at 6000. Mach 1's however rev, and dont make much torque below 4300. that is why im leaning towards the 4.30's. just worrying about daily drivability suffering.

My brother has 410s in his and he likes them for daily driving. He said he will get 430 when he gets more mods. I don't know, I will tell him to get on here and give his insight. His name is "corysmach1". BTW both your cars have really good times stock.

Guest lownissan
Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

[/qb]

Is your Mach white with loud (sounds really good) exhaust?

Tom[/QB]

where did you see the white mach with exhaust. i believe it may have been my friends.because his was really loud but sounded good.