Noob

thorne

My names bill, I've been riding since I was 15. I started on a moped. I just bought a 2006 Katana 600. Its black and I'm excited to ride it. My seca has been in the shop since mother fucking 05. Thats a whole nother story.

I will be posting up pics here soon.

Yea ya man! :welcome: Like Matt(superhawk) said, we will prolly be out tomorrow. He wants to ride around a little bit and I said I would show him a few good places. Come hang out if you want to get the kan a tuna out of the garage. :banana:

Yea ya man! :welcome: Like Matt(superhawk) said, we will prolly be out tomorrow. He wants to ride around a little bit and I said I would show him a few good places. Come hang out if you want to get the kan a tuna out of the garage. :banana:

Out of the garage. I'm picking it up at noon and I'm riding till 2. I wanna get it broke in as quick as i can.

Where do you all think you'll be? I need to get out for a bit on the bike.

Where do you all think you'll be? I need to get out for a bit on the bike.

I'm in worthington (Live) and I'm going to hinds to grab my bike. So someone post where what time people would be around. I would not mind meeting up and shooting some shit and eating some bugs

what's up billy boy, where's hinds? We'll be starting near campus/downtown as that's where me and Kevin are, but we can make our way wherever really, but kevin said he knows some good areas to ride and I don't want to/can't get on the hwy yet so it'll just be streets and stuff.

call me if anyone else wants to meet up around 12 or 1ish, 614-595-5536.

Matt

what's up billy boy, where's hinds? We'll be starting near campus/downtown as that's where me and Kevin are, but we can make our way wherever really, but kevin said he knows some good areas to ride and I don't want to/can't get on the hwy yet so it'll just be streets and stuff.

call me if anyone else wants to meet up around 12 or 1ish, 614-595-5536.

Matt

I will get ahold of you guys a bit later. I don't care to ride on campus. Always run into duches. I'm going to ride over to grove city and show my dad my bike.

+2, my gloves look just like the ones above but solid black cuz I'm a pimp!

Damn, 78 miles son?! What'd you do, buy it with 75? rofl.

I put a hair over 50miles on my bike today, rode out to gahanna, to bexley, out to hooters/reynoldsburg and around downtown, it was a blast! I want to ride some more, you got your temps or endorsement?

I put a hair over 50miles on my bike today, rode out to gahanna, to bexley, out to hooters/reynoldsburg and around downtown, it was a blast! I want to ride some more, you got your temps or endorsement?

Yea, I was actually impressed how you rode, considering it was pretty much your first time on the real roads. I have riden with many new riders and have had the SHIT scared out of me and right down my leg. You didnt do the classic stalling at traffic lights or anything. Good work man! So did you get on the high way yet??!?!?!

Yea, I was actually impressed how you rode, considering it was pretty much your first time on the real roads. I have riden with many new riders and have had the SHIT scared out of me and right down my leg. You didnt do the classic stalling at traffic lights or anything. Good work man! So did you get on the high way yet??!?!?!

Correction, that was my first time on a road, ever on a bike, lol. I'm glad I did decent according to you, I was worried at first but it came pretty easy, just need to get the shifting smoother, but again time/practice and I'll be fine.

No highway for me, that little stint we did on stelzer where I got up to 55/60 was enough for me for the time being, especially with the winds yesterday. I might try tomorrow when I'm riding with a buddy, he loves to ride on them, so we'll see, worst thing is I just get off at the first exit cuz i puss out, lol.

That guys house was DOPE, and they seemed like cool guys as well. Definitely want to chill there sometime. Sorry I had to run.

Correction, that was my first time on a road, ever on a bike, lol. I'm glad I did decent according to you, I was worried at first but it came pretty easy, just need to get the shifting smoother, but again time/practice and I'll be fine.

No highway for me, that little stint we did on stelzer where I got up to 55/60 was enough for me for the time being, especially with the winds yesterday. I might try tomorrow when I'm riding with a buddy, he loves to ride on them, so we'll see, worst thing is I just get off at the first exit cuz i puss out, lol.

That guys house was DOPE, and they seemed like cool guys as well. Definitely want to chill there sometime. Sorry I had to run.

Thanks for calling matt sorry I did not make it out. next Time I'm there. Just wait till you start leaning deep. thats the best part.