BBQ tomorrow @ 7:00

Big Chief201

its free food people....... I’m going to get burgers, hot dogs, and maybe some mystery meat I don’t know you’ll have to wait and see. If you all can bring your fancy beverages you prefer to sip on (hopefully someone brings some 40’s on Old English or COBRA to class up this get together) that would be FAN-TASTIC. We’ve got corn hole/bags and some darts. Maybe you could bring some side dishes like pasta salad, brownies, pigs feet, whatever floats your boat. Let me know if your coming that would be a little nice too.

Sounds like fun but I'm still a bit intoxicated from last night...

Good, Im not the only one. I feel like major shit. I almost shit my pants on the ride home too... There was a deer that was trying to be too friendly, lets just say I laid on the front brakes hard enough to raise the rear wheel 2 feet. No jokes!! :eek: I just wish I wasnt such a pussy and could brake that hard on the track. haha. :D

Good, Im not the only one. I feel like major shit. I almost shit my pants on the ride home too... There was a deer that was trying to be too friendly, lets just say I laid on the front brakes hard enough to raise the rear wheel 2 feet. No jokes!! :eek: I just wish I wasnt such a pussy and could brake that that on the track. haha. :D

pussy :lol:

I shit my pants last night too. Nothing happened, I just sharted

haha. Im actually starting to feel better now. I drank too much beer. Im usually a jack and coke person. Beer makes me feel shittier the next day. I was very close to starting an IV on my self this morning here at work an pushing a bag a saline through right quick. I should of, Id being good to go by now.

haha. Im actually starting to feel better now. I drank too much beer. Im usually a jack and coke person. Beer makes me feel shittier the next day. I was very close to starting an IV on my self this morning here at work an pushing a bag a saline through right quick. I should of, Id being good to go by now.

Hook a brother up!! I'm still trying to figure out why I woke up in the kitchen :dunno: All good, I'm off today. Hair o the dog??? :metal: